87 Rostone Cir, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $48
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 572 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 791105300009000033
- Zillow Home ID: 50655268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 87 Rostone Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Lafayette, and 114.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 15 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$102K311,316
- 75 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$103K--11,366
- 214 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$185K--22,010
- 27 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$92K--11,428
- 210 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$179K321,753
- 218 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$163K--2.52,001
- 140 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$92K--1792
- 222 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$142K--2.51,488
- 206 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$165K--2.52,082
- 63 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$107K31.51,816
- 10 Hibiscus Ct Lafayette, IN$170K--2.51,786
- 202 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$171K--22,058
- 39 Rostone Cir Lafayette, IN$143K--12,783
- 20 Hibiscus Ct Lafayette, IN$149K42.51,700
- Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN--------
- 30 Hibiscus Ct Lafayette, IN$149K321,804
- 103 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$145K--2.51,409
- 15 Hibiscus Ct Lafayette, IN$153K--2.52,008
- 300 Hibiscus Dr Lafayette, IN$170K--21,707
- 40 Hibiscus Ct Lafayette, IN$144K--21,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.