- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,244 all time views
- 64 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $363,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $484
- MLS #: 81454590
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 250 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Horse Property \ No, Flooring \ Tile, Style \ Contemporary, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Listing Service \ Full Service, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Flooring \ Carpet, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Laundry \ Hookups Only, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Lot Description \ Regular, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Security Features \ Secured Garage\Parking, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Heating \ Radiant Floors, Amenities Misc. \ Inverted Floor Plan, Roof \ Flat\Low Pitch, Kitchen \ Countertop - Solid Surface\ Corian, Heating \ Individual Room Controls
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 46738058
- Zillow Home ID: 19711494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $310-610K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 16.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 41.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|860 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||--||2||1||720|
|203 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$551K||2||1.5||1,238|
|856 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||$419K||2||1||685|
|209 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$521K||3||1||1,035|
|212 S 18th St San Jose, CA||$584K||3||1||1,533|
|214 S 18th St San Jose, CA||$601K||--||--||1,632|
|195 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$556K||3||1||1,208|
|852 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||$431K||1||1||752|
|218 S 18th St San Jose, CA||$531K||2||1||1,152|
|215 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$562K||2||1||1,248|
|877 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||$605K||3||2||1,557|
|185 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$508K||2||1||1,052|
|220 S 18th St San Jose, CA||$639K||3||2||1,632|
|873 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||$540K||2||1||1,134|
|221 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$642K||3||2||1,748|
|175 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$524K||3||2||1,006|
|855 E San Antonio St San Jose, CA||$554K||3||1||1,134|
|242 S 18th St San Jose, CA||$590K||4||1||1,458|
|227 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$662K||--||--||2,016|
|200 S 19th St San Jose, CA||$585K||--||--||1,433|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!