- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 3,833 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $620,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $512
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 037144160
- Zillow Home ID: 15533905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $550-830K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94038 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Moss Beach as a whole. Among 94038 homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Moss Beach, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
|858 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||$728K||3||1||890|
|887 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||--||2||1||--|
|858 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$880K||2||2.5||1,750|
|882 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||$856K||3||2||1,720|
|850 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$961K||3||2.5||2,170|
|890 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||$704K||3||1||890|
|842 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$931K||3||2.5||1,790|
|877 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$754K||2||1||1,060|
|859 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$1.15M||4||3||2,640|
|898 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||$754K||2||1||1,310|
|578 Vermont Ave Moss Beach, CA||$866K||1||2||1,840|
|879 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$724K||3||1.5||1,240|
|899 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA||$747K||2||1||1,000|
|851 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$1.02M||3||2||2,210|
|834 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$952K||3||2.5||1,790|
|571 Lancaster Ave Moss Beach, CA||$814K||4||3||1,690|
|555 Vermont Ave Moss Beach, CA||$1.8M||5||4.5||3,530|
|570 Vermont Ave Moss Beach, CA||$930K||4||2||2,340|
|843 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA||$1.17M||4||3||2,720|
|561 Lancaster Ave Moss Beach, CA||$755K||3||2.5||1,520|
Nearby Schools in Moss Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!