870 King Philip St, Fall River, MA 027246 beds, 2 baths, 3,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $154,500
- Finished basement, 671 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ None, APP_DSCRP_1 \ None, APP_DSCRP_2 \ None, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,363 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0B-15 B:0000 L:0034
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55975685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 870 King Philip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02724 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% higher than in Fall River, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02724 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02724 home values.
- 880 King Philip St Fall River, MA$206K93.53,217
- 76 Tripp St # 84 Fall River, MA$219K54.53,182
- 303 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$187K633,193
- 77 Tripp St # 3 Fall River, MA--------
- 77 Tripp St Fall River, MA$239K93.53,762
- 293 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$161K832,573
- 283 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$157K421,989
- 133 Tripp St Fall River, MA$199K21.51,392
- 271 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$171K41.51,535
- 235 Tripp St Fall River, MA$141K21--
- 261 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$223K833,222
- 143 Tripp St Fall River, MA$196K31.51,392
- 166 Tuttle St Fall River, MA$150K421,793
- 33 Tripp St Fall River, MA$150K621,780
- 820-822 King Philip St Fall River, MA$602K--49,362
- 243 Kilburn St Fall River, MA$208K422,097
- 803 Dwelly St Fall River, MA$178K422,368
- 916 Charles St Fall River, MA$203K--21,620
- 232 Tuttle St Fall River, MA$235K31.52,227
- 180 Tripp St Fall River, MA$216K933,027
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.