This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Views: 3,223 all time views
- HOA Fee: $230
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $232,750
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 22
- Floor size: 1,397 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0758 L:0021
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56851778
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-259K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for North Attleboro as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 31.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in North Attleboro, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 870 Landry Ave|
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!