- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
870 Maple St APT 5, Fall River, MA 027203 beds, 1 bath, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Within 5 minutes of routes 24, 79 and 195 so great access, day care located across the street, reasonably quiet, and very safe
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0M-06 B:0000 L:1005
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 67700135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 870 Maple Street APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% less than in Fall River, and 28.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 823 Maple St # 1 Fall River, MA--------
- 145 Hanover St Fall River, MA$204K31.51,456
- 784 Maple St Fall River, MA$205K63.53,377
- 781 Maple St Fall River, MA$201K223,000
- 127 Hanover St Fall River, MA$201K51.51,808
- 797 Maple St Fall River, MA$182K522,468
- 117 Hanover St Fall River, MA$215K933,221
- 171 Hanover St Fall River, MA$213K41.51,655
- 34 Pear St Fall River, MA$160K41.51,364
- 166 Hanover St Fall River, MA$152K411,586
- 809 Maple St Fall River, MA$155K41.51,444
- 26 Pear St Fall River, MA$165K41.51,474
- 89 Hanover St Fall River, MA$223K632,994
- 122 Hanover St Fall River, MA$202K521,715
- 154 Hanover St Fall River, MA$194K222,952
- 823 Maple St Fall River, MA$201K311,200
- 18 Pear St Fall River, MA$223K833,149
- 21 Pear St Fall River, MA$220K732,801
- 162 Hanover St Fall River, MA$202K633,241
- 770 Walnut St Fall River, MA$197K422,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.