8704 Moss Hill Rd, Irving, TX 750633 beds, 2 baths, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,173 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 320614400B0160000
- Zillow Home ID: 27088286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8704 Moss Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in Irving, and 38.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 75063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Irving.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8706 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$217K32.51,623
- 8702 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$225K32.51,840
- 8708 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$228K32.51,987
- 8700 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$209K321,723
- 8710 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$223K321,594
- 8701 Stonecrest Dr Irving, TX$253K32.52,029
- 209 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$249K32.51,931
- 8712 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$219K321,670
- 211 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$210K321,524
- 8714 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$221K321,670
- 8703 Stonecrest Dr Irving, TX$234K321,703
- 213 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$237K32.11,862
- 202 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$268K32.52,452
- 204 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$235K321,748
- 8704 Stonecrest Dr Irving, TX$241K32.52,030
- 8716 Moss Hill Rd Irving, TX$203K221,396
- 200 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$229K331,804
- 206 Wellington Rd Irving, TX$252K32.52,087
- 8711 Broken Point Dr Irving, TX$296K432,438
- 8705 Stonecrest Dr Irving, TX$225K321,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.