8704 Sanlando Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322114 beds, 3 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 569 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 652200
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1214530000
- Zillow Home ID: 44524836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8704 Sanlando Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlingwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 109.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Jacksonville, and 210.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 8714 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$81K321,212
- 8634 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$72K321,356
- 8624 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$85K321,598
- 8645 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$119K321,450
- 8724 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$85K321,436
- 8635 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$120K321,941
- 8711 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$96K321,548
- 8703 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K321,246
- 8705 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$119K321,733
- 8721 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K321,398
- 8625 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$120K321,524
- 8629 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$107K321,570
- 8717 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$101K321,694
- 8616 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$94K321,540
- 8736 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$100K321,624
- 8619 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$101K321,392
- 8733 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$101K321,440
- 8729 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$121K321,690
- 8615 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$64K321,240
- 8604 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$90K321,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!