- Lot: 7,683 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 624 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $27,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $41
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ FHA, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ REO \ Bank Owned, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 1481480000
- Zillow Home ID: 45080735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $25-78K.
Market guideZillow predicts Temple Crest home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Temple Crest homes, this home is valued 41.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Temple Crest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% greater than in Tampa, and 385.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Temple Crest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Temple Crest home values.
|8705 N 37th St Tampa, FL||$70K||3||2||984|
|8711 N 37th St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||716|
|8703 N 37TH St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8710 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$82K||2||2||1,231|
|8712 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2||1,231|
|8706 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$44K||2||1||914|
|8706 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$104K||--||--||--|
|8714 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$79K||1||2||1,231|
|8707 N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$104K||4||2||1,731|
|8715 N 37th St Tampa, FL||$42K||2||1||604|
|8705 N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$69K||2||1||975|
|3702 E Yukon St Tampa, FL||$112K||3||2.5||1,694|
|8716 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$63K||3||1||1,202|
|8709 N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$81K||2||1||1,280|
|3708 E Yukon St Tampa, FL||$157K||3||3||2,227|
|8703 N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$91K||3||2||1,332|
|N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$91K||3||1||1,592|
|8718 N 39th St Tampa, FL||$58K||3||2||1,050|
|8711 N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$119K||4||2||1,963|
|N Renfrew Pl Tampa, FL||$109K||4||2||1,659|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!