8707 Slay St, Dallas, TX 752173 beds, 1 bath, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 333 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 12042725
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000571429000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26802319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8707 Slay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% greater than in Dallas, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Dallas home values.
- 8711 Slay St Dallas, TX$63K311,240
- 8703 Slay St Dallas, TX$51K311,040
- 8715 Slay St Dallas, TX$45K211,090
- 8706 Quinn St Dallas, TX$62K21.51,036
- 8710 Quinn St Dallas, TX$60K21984
- 8702 Quinn St Dallas, TX$48K21.51,056
- 8719 Slay St Dallas, TX$42K311,090
- 8704 Slay St Dallas, TX$84K321,174
- 8714 Quinn St Dallas, TX$58K311,090
- 8700 Slay St Dallas, TX$152K322,094
- 8710 Slay St Dallas, TX$105K321,402
- 1016 Boquillas Ct Dallas, TX$70K321,450
- 8721 Slay St Dallas, TX$47K31768
- 8718 Quinn St Dallas, TX$68K411,176
- 8716 Slay St Dallas, TX$42K21864
- 1012 Boquillas Ct Dallas, TX$86K321,693
- 1020 Boquillas Ct Dallas, TX$94K421,840
- 8720 Quinn St Dallas, TX$44K11480
- 8720 Slay St Dallas, TX$53K21864
- 8725 Slay St Dallas, TX$51K31836
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.