871 E Wilbeth Rd, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $29,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6848389
- Zillow Home ID: 35481446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 871 E Wilbeth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
988 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 875 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$60K42.51,574
- 867 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$43K311,040
- 881 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$124K212,500
- 863 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$67K311,040
- 874 Minota Ave Akron, OH$66K311,040
- 878 Minota Ave Akron, OH$65K311,112
- 870 Minota Ave Akron, OH$31K21806
- 883 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$39K321,075
- 866 Minota Ave Akron, OH$71K311,040
- 857 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$83K321,232
- 876 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$41K311,210
- Minota Ave Akron, OH--------
- 862 Minota Ave Akron, OH$42K311,144
- 889 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$36K32941
- 858 Minota Ave Akron, OH$32K21672
- 888 Minota Ave Akron, OH$56K411,277
- 893 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$63K311,263
- 888 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$32K311,088
- 871 Minota Ave Akron, OH$43K311,303
- 877 Minota Ave Akron, OH$40K211,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!