871 Vanderbilt Ter SE, Leesburg, VA 201753 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $379,900
- Finished basement, 452 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 232203332000
- Zillow Home ID: 12412632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 871 Vanderbilt Ter Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20175 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Leesburg, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20175 home values.
- 869 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$299K--2.51,400
- 867 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$298K--3.51,400
- 865 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$297K--31,400
- 863 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$301K331,852
- 870 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$315K32.51,852
- 868 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$294K--2.51,400
- 861 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$331K332,614
- 866 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$291K331,400
- 864 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$307K341,852
- 862 Vanderbilt Ter SE Leesburg, VA$294K--31,400
- 645 Constellation Sq SE STE G Leesburg, VA$192K221,060
- 635 Constellation Sq SE UNIT F Leesburg, VA$167K--2796
- 635 Constellation Sq SE UNIT L Leesburg, VA$192K321,066
- 635 Constellation Sq SE UNIT D Leesburg, VA$192K--21,066
- 635 Constellation Sq SE UNIT J Leesburg, VA$167K--2796
- 635 Constellation Sq SE UNIT C Leesburg, VA$193K--21,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.