8712 N Kensington Dr, Spokane, WA 992084 beds, 3 baths, 4,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 93 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 201419713
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 361921803
- Zillow Home ID: 23545273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8712 N Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Mile-Prairie, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% lower than in Spokane, and 1.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Mile-Prairie home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Mile-Prairie home values.
- 8712 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$272K------
- 8712 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$271K------
- 8712 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$267K42.52,500
- 8708 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$248K43.52,291
- 8716 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$333K43.55,250
- 8711 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$269K433,258
- 8712 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$262K------
- 8707 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$321K641,653
- 1305 W Strong Rd Spokane, WA$557K444,563
- 8717 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$271K63.52,350
- 8704 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$256K64.52,614
- 1315 W Strong Rd Spokane, WA--------
- 8720 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$392K445,168
- 1311 W Tieton Ct Spokane, WA$231K442,172
- 1305 W Tieton Ct Spokane, WA$228K332,039
- 8703 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$237K221,848
- 8520 N Panorama Dr Spokane, WA$393K544,722
- 8721 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$274K53.52,136
- 8806 N Cedar Rd Spokane, WA$123K211,040
- 8724 N Kensington Dr Spokane, WA$271K53.52,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.