- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,772 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $132,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Parking: 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ In Ground, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,930 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 096516 A00019
- Zillow Home ID: 62850563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $149-227K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cordova-Appling home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Memphis as a whole. Among Cordova-Appling homes, this home is valued 47.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cordova-Appling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Memphis, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cordova-Appling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
|8721 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$160K||3||3||2,953|
|2276 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$167K||4||2.5||3,224|
|2270 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$161K||4||2.5||3,023|
|8712 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$164K||4||2.5||2,808|
|2241 Oak Hollow Ln Cordova, TN||$138K||4||2||2,564|
|2260 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$158K||4||3||2,955|
|2241 Oak Hollow Ln Cordova, TN||$112K||4||2||--|
|8720 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$165K||4||2.5||3,116|
|2296 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$143K||3||2.5||2,256|
|8729 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$129K||4||3||2,363|
|2239 Oak Hollow Ln Cordova, TN||$135K||3||3||2,548|
|2250 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$137K||4||2.5||2,592|
|2243 Oak Hollow Ln Cordova, TN||$140K||4||2.5||2,666|
|8728 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$157K||3||2.5||2,640|
|2306 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$164K||4||2.5||3,082|
|2237 Oak Hollow Ln Cordova, TN||$150K||3||3||2,892|
|8723 Rocky Top Cv Cordova, TN||$161K||4||2.5||2,849|
|8715 Rocky Top Cv Cordova, TN||$161K||4||2.5||2,689|
|2246 Carrollwood Ln Cordova, TN||$133K||5||3||2,530|
|8736 Edney Ridge Dr Cordova, TN||$158K||4||3||2,626|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Cordova High (assigned)9-121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!