8713 NW 114th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731623 beds, 2 baths, 2,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $195,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 120 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 205991320
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 69167454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8713 Nw 114th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.7% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 8709 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$213K422,132
- 8704 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$209K322,040
- 8721 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$190K32.52,110
- 8725 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$187K322,064
- 11420 Sturbridge Rd Oklahoma City, OK$218K422,471
- 8717 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$214K422,116
- 8716 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$220K322,190
- 8700 NW 116th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$185K42.52,806
- 8729 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$190K422,047
- 8732 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$197K322,072
- 8712 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$229K42.752,284
- 11416 Sturbridge Rd Oklahoma City, OK$197K32.52,116
- 8701 NW 116th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$270K42.752,982
- 8733 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$181K321,894
- 8704 NW 116th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$181K322,396
- 8801 NW 114th Cir Oklahoma City, OK$193K322,042
- 11412 Sturbridge Rd Oklahoma City, OK$202K32.52,166
- 8736 NW 114th St Oklahoma City, OK$189K322,097
- 8708 NW 116th St Oklahoma City, OK$212K432,983
- 8704 NW 116th St Oklahoma City, OK$188K322,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!