8714 Burkhall St, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Photographs at http://jackbobeck.phanfare.com/6182200
Homes in this area are all of the same 1960s period, built of brick or concrete block, with street lights, sidewalks and palm trees lining many of the streets.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Blinds and drapes already in the house.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1216540000
- Zillow Home ID: 44525035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8714 Burkhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlingwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 109.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 210.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 8704 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$144K321,684
- 8726 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$138K421,725
- 8713 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$139K421,842
- 8723 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$144K42.51,951
- 8713 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$143K321,751
- 8734 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$111K42.51,972
- 8648 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$120K421,692
- 8723 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$128K421,842
- 8703 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$153K422,126
- 8703 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$140K322,010
- 8733 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$127K432,031
- 8735 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$122K421,744
- 8647 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$161K42.52,182
- 8647 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$122K42.52,327
- 8636 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$117K431,947
- 8750 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$140K421,928
- 1930 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$124K321,622
- 1908 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$132K421,984
- 8637 Andaloma St Jacksonville, FL$120K422,370
- 8745 Burkhall St Jacksonville, FL$120K321,643
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!