- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8717 Brownes Pond Ln, Charlotte, NC 282774 beds, 4 baths, 4,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $416,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22507138
- Zillow Home ID: 6317095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8717 Brownes Pond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rain Tree, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Charlotte, and 42.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rain Tree home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rain Tree home values.
- 8725 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$565K44.53,848
- 8709 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$572K43.54,492
- 8716 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$578K43.53,966
- 8701 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$603K444,589
- 8724 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$513K43.53,435
- 8731 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$685K44.54,821
- 8708 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$491K32.52,666
- 8730 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$503K42.53,328
- 8617 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$501K433,752
- 8734 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$545K43.53,817
- 8700 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$595K43.54,467
- 8715 Cahill Ln Charlotte, NC$518K43.53,750
- 8723 Cahill Ln Charlotte, NC$513K43.54,263
- 8609 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$588K43.54,092
- 8707 Cahill Ln Charlotte, NC$531K43.53,826
- 4337 Rosecliff Dr Charlotte, NC$1.32M45.56,818
- 8729 Cahill Ln Charlotte, NC$477K42.53,782
- 8616 Brownes Pond Ln Charlotte, NC$582K43.54,296
- 4345 Rosecliff Dr Charlotte, NC$899K34.54,788
- 8701 Cahill Ln Charlotte, NC$545K54.54,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.