8718 Elm St, Wonder Lake, IL 60097
Sold on 8/20/13: $70,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:1975
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $70,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesFamily room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5015635
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow124
- Elementary SchoolGREENWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- High SchoolWOODSTOCK NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolNORTHWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0813376016
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- School District200
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$80,143||$68K – $90K||-$2,975||$80||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,198/mo||$1K – $1.4K/mo||+$8||$1.20||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 60097 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Wonder Lake as a whole. Among 60097 homes, this home is valued 31% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60097 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Wonder Lake, and 329.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60097 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wonder Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60097 home values.
Neighborhood for 8718 Elm Street
Nearby Schools in Wonder Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005