- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8718 Little Swift Cir, Jacksonville, FL 322562 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2114667972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8718 Little Swift Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deerwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% less than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deerwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deerwood home values.
- # 37B$189K221,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292