872 Hilton St, Bethlehem, PA 180172 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,443 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: N6SE2C 15 1 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10149493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 872 Hilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 876 Hilton St Bethlehem, PA$125K211,008
- 1611 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$110K211,008
- 1607 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$124K211,056
- 1620 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$131K311,204
- 1703 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$140K31.51,008
- 1614 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$152K211,484
- 1603 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$125K211,008
- 1707 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$139K211,008
- 1704 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$151K321,458
- 1606 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$156K311,448
- 1711 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$124K31.51,372
- 1708 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$126K211,478
- 1620 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$165K21.51,312
- 1616 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$151K211,439
- 903 Hilton St Bethlehem, PA$165K31.51,368
- 1612 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$140KStudio--1,008
- 1717 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$124K221,008
- 1521 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$179K31.51,441
- 1608 Carlisle St Bethlehem, PA$114K211,008
- 1716 Watkins St Bethlehem, PA$129K311,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.