8721 Ramblewood Ct, Pickerington, OH 431474 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $174,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 0360237200
- Zillow Home ID: 33802317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8721 Ramblewood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43147, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% higher than in Pickerington, and 20% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43147 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickerington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43147 home values.
- 8719 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$191K42.52,301
- 8723 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$185K42.52,279
- 11553 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$184K42.52,076
- 8717 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$180K322,487
- 11533 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$143K321,506
- 11571 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$169K42.51,858
- 8725 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$209K432,009
- 8757 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$206K32.51,898
- 11513 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$178K42.51,966
- 11591 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$157K32.51,782
- 8759 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$160K321,832
- Eastfield Ct Pickerington, OH$182K432,074
- 8727 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$199K42.52,450
- 8724 Easton Dr Pickerington, OH$183K431,818
- 8755 Ramblewood Ct Pickerington, OH$205K432,646
- 8704 Easton Dr Pickerington, OH$169K42.51,804
- 8781 Easton Dr Pickerington, OH$164K42.51,960
- 8684 Easton Dr Pickerington, OH$188K42.52,186
- 11514 Village Mill Rd Pickerington, OH$162K321,694
- 8750 Eastfield Ct Pickerington, OH$191K42.52,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.