8725 2nd Ct N, Birmingham, AL 352063 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 195 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1995 for $34,900
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 587215
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 23023015004000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 944222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8725 2nd Court N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Birmingham, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35206 home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,396 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 8727 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$40K311,031
- 8721 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$33K311,160
- 8717 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$36K311,190
- 8729 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$76K311,609
- 8714 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$58K311,218
- 8715 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$61K311,179
- 8716 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$52K311,176
- 8712 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$67K211,334
- 8731 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$41K421,308
- 8728 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$34K21908
- 8710 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$49K211,075
- 8705 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$68K311,516
- 8720 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$52K311,204
- 8716 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$55K421,120
- 8724 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$73K311,414
- 8730 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$40K311,242
- 8714 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$38K11558
- 8708 2nd Ave N Birmingham, AL$40K31.51,148
- 8730 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$72K311,488
- 8712 2nd Ct N Birmingham, AL$46K211,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.