8725 Lawson St, El Paso, TX 799042 beds, 2 baths, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1948
- 25 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Last sold: Oct 2005
- Price/sqft: $60
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- RV Parking
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D36199900507100
- Zillow Home ID: 27399510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8725 Lawson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% greater than in El Paso, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 8727 Lawson St El Paso, TX$113K11600
- 8715 Lawson St El Paso, TX$132K--22,115
- 8712 Lawson St APT 10 El Paso, TX--965,189
- 8735 Lawson St APT 1 El Paso, TX$69K21--
- 8720 Lawson St El Paso, TX$147K--42,020
- 8726 Lawson St El Paso, TX$76K--1792
- 8761 Lawson St El Paso, TX$75K--1576
- 8732 Lawson St El Paso, TX$93K--1768
- 8734 Lawson St El Paso, TX$74K31960
- 4500 Arlen Ave El Paso, TX$113K--41,700
- 8712 Lawson St El Paso, TX--11506
- 4504 Arlen Ave El Paso, TX$77K--2850
- 8801 Lawson St El Paso, TX$77K--11,047
- 4506 Arlen Ave El Paso, TX$76K--2850
- 8704 Lawson St El Paso, TX$110K----1,470
- 8800 Kenneth St El Paso, TX$107K--31,844
- 8805 Lawson St El Paso, TX$122K--21,586
- 4408 Arlen Ave APT 5 El Paso, TX$145K--22,464
- 4501 Arlen Ave El Paso, TX$77K--11,120
- 8804 Kenneth St El Paso, TX$70K--1922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.