8727 80th St, Jamaica, NY 11421Studio, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $467,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 089170076
- Zillow Home ID: 32107998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8727 80th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2100% higher than in New York, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 8729 80th St Jamaica, NY$546K521,908
- 8731 80th St Woodhaven, NY$485K----2,000
- 8719 80th St Jamaica, NY$555K----1,800
- 8735 80th St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,512
- 8012 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$461K----1,020
- 8717 80th St Jamaica, NY$422K311,600
- 8737 80th St Jamaica, NY$490K----2,072
- 8012 87th Rd # 2 Woodhaven, NY$269K212,500
- 85th St Jamaica, NY$537K----2,080
- 8715 80th St Jamaica, NY$370K321,200
- 8739 80th St Jamaica, NY$439K----1,224
- 8014 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$446K52.51,020
- 8011 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$497K632,100
- 8713 80th St Jamaica, NY$449K----1,200
- 8741 80th St Jamaica, NY$427K----1,200
- 8013 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$524K----2,100
- 8016 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$414K----1,440
- 8713 80th St Woodhaven, NY$277K------
- 8011 88th Ave Jamaica, NY$369K----1,216
- 8711 80th St Jamaica, NY$357K----1,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.