8729 W Catalina Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850375 beds, 2 baths, 2,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $56,800
- Price/sqft: $28
- Cable Ready
- Cooling System: Central, Smoking Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,023 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10273024
- Zillow Home ID: 7479802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8729 W Catalina Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% higher than in Phoenix, and 261.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,668 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1980
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 8725 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$92K--21,140
- 8735 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$106K--21,320
- 2922 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$109K----1,380
- 2921 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$109K--21,414
- 8732 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$106K--21,320
- 8738 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K321,320
- 8719 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$106K--11,418
- 8741 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$110K--21,404
- 8726 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$90K421,060
- 2920 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$97K311,130
- 2919 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$122K421,516
- 8744 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$86K--21,062
- 8720 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$107K--21,497
- 2924 N 87th Dr Phoenix, AZ$106K--21,284
- 8731 W Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ$84K--11,062
- 8715 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$95K--21,284
- 8801 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ$105K--21,320
- 2918 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$114K--21,852
- 8737 W Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ$101K--21,320
- 2917 N 87th Ln Phoenix, AZ$78K21910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.