873 Beardsley St, Akron, OH 443112 beds, 1 bath, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,279 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 3643818
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6830303
- Zillow Home ID: 35469757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 873 Beardsley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% greater than in Akron, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Akron home values.
- 875 Beardsley St Akron, OH$35K21576
- 867 Beardsley St Akron, OH$42K31.51,360
- 879 Beardsley St Akron, OH$24K311,293
- 863 Beardsley St Akron, OH$48K311,144
- 859 Beardsley St Akron, OH$43K21794
- 457 Baird St Akron, OH$37K311,341
- 881 Beardsley St Akron, OH$39K31.51,566
- 459 Baird St Akron, OH$44K31864
- 855 Beardsley St Akron, OH$36K21981
- 872 Kling St Akron, OH$38K311,196
- 876 Kling St Akron, OH$48K521,874
- 864 Kling St Akron, OH$45K321,440
- 880 Kling St Akron, OH$67K41.51,372
- 862 Kling St Akron, OH$55K31.51,762
- 851 Beardsley St Akron, OH$47K41.51,618
- 886 Kling St Akron, OH$64K421,206
- 858 Kling St Akron, OH$59K311,088
- 895 Beardsley St Akron, OH$66K421,886
- 856 Kling St Akron, OH$73K421,424
- 849 Beardsley St Akron, OH$54K311,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.