- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
873 Halifax Dr UNIT 873, Warwick, RI 028861 bed, 1 bath, 680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $110,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Clubhouse with pool, cathedral ceiling, updated washer/dryer and water heater.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:269 B:0100 L:0324
- Zillow Home ID: 66063948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 873 Halifax Drive UNIT 873
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Warwick, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 861 Stratford Ln UNIT 861 Warwick, RI$163K21.51,187
- 861 Stratford Ln Warwick, RI$168K211,187
- 863 Stratford Ln Warwick, RI$136K11775
- 866 Stratford Ln Warwick, RI$218K21.51,304
- 902 Stratford Ln UNIT 902 Warwick, RI$143K221,065
- 903 Stratford Ln UNIT 903 Warwick, RI$143K221,065
- 904 Stratford Ln UNIT 904 Warwick, RI$142K21.51,124
- 905 Stratford Ln UNIT 905 Warwick, RI$142K21.51,124
- 906 Stratford Ln UNIT 906 Warwick, RI$159K221,065
- 862 Stratford Ln UNIT 862 Warwick, RI$159K21.51,073
- 864 Stratford Ln UNIT 864 Warwick, RI$243K21.51,806
- 866 Stratford Ln UNIT 866 Warwick, RI$190K21.51,304
- 912 Stratford Ln Warwick, RI$148K321,300
- 912 Stratford Ln UNIT 912 Warwick, RI$186K321,300
- 868 Stratford Ln UNIT 868 Warwick, RI$145K21.51,073
- 869 Stratford Ln UNIT 869 Warwick, RI$145K21.51,187
- 918 Stratford Ln UNIT 918 Warwick, RI$136K21.5958
- 901 Stratford Ln UNIT 901 Warwick, RI$134K21958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292