873 Pleasant St, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 3 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 08539013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1306129022
- Zillow Home ID: 5036786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 873 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% greater than in Woodstock, and 2028.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 863 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$185K532,356
- 883 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$138K31.51,232
- 864 Oak St Woodstock, IL$162K42.51,348
- 874 Oak St Woodstock, IL$110K----1,346
- 853 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$160K42.51,860
- 893 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$95K31.51,350
- 854 Oak St Woodstock, IL$166K431,323
- 884 Oak St Woodstock, IL$147K3--1,285
- 876 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$146K----1,089
- 874 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$144K----1,089
- 894-896 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$231K----2,236
- 864 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$208K----2,480
- 843 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$139K321,326
- 903 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$130K31.21,208
- 844 Oak St Woodstock, IL$171K32.51,508
- 894 Oak St Woodstock, IL$147K----1,432
- 906 Norge Pkwy Fox River Grove, IL$223K42.52,126
- 855-857 Oak St Woodstock, IL$149K----1,630
- 900 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$168K521,035
- 854 Pleasant St Woodstock, IL$213K----2,450
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292