8730 Wabash Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 2 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 700 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 3336001730
- Zillow Home ID: 48864185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8730 Wabash Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunlap, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.3% greater than in Seattle, and 49% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 8633 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$280K21850
- 8704 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$449K412,140
- 8630 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$312K311,190
- 8621 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$291K11750
- 8638 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$414K321,520
- 8634 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$321K311,240
- 8624 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$303K311,140
- Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$332K511,860
- 8628 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$354K421,350
- 8619 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$286K211,040
- 8618 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$305K311,120
- 8622 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$423K21.51,430
- 8615 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$450K31.51,980
- 8659 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$342K511,850
- 8612 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$341K431,800
- 8616 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$483K31.752,500
- 8609 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$415K41.51,880
- 8653 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$338K321,900
- 8750 Hamlet Ave S Seattle, WA$266K321,130
- 8608 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$340K42.51,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.