- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8731 125th St, Jamaica, NY 114186 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 093340070
- Zillow Home ID: 32119969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8731 125th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 362.5% higher than in New York, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 8729 125th St Jamaica, NY$353K----2,080
- 8733 125th St Jamaica, NY$525K632,080
- 8735 125th St Jamaica, NY$489K----2,080
- 8725 125th St Jamaica, NY$512K322,736
- 8737 125th St Jamaica, NY$454K----2,080
- 8723 125th St Jamaica, NY$513K621,872
- 8739 125th St Jamaica, NY$466K----1,360
- 8751 125th St Richmond Hill, NY$289K72--
- 8721 125th St Jamaica, NY$387K----1,872
- 8741 125th St Jamaica, NY$419K----1,563
- 8730 126th St Jamaica, NY$483K----2,000
- 8728 126th St Jamaica, NY$653K----2,000
- 8719 125th St Jamaica, NY$492K----1,932
- 8734 126th St Jamaica, NY$491K----2,000
- 8743 125th St Jamaica, NY$466K----1,563
- 8736 126th St Jamaica, NY$557K----2,800
- 8717 125th St Jamaica, NY$424KStudio--2,040
- 8738 126th St Jamaica, NY$679K643,000
- 8745 125th St Jamaica, NY$538K----2,000
- 8720 126th St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292