8736 Sanlando Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 1214500000
- Zillow Home ID: 44524833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8736 Sanlando Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlingwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 109.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 210.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 8724 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$88K321,436
- 1644 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$135K32.51,890
- 8714 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$91K321,212
- 8733 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$103K321,440
- 8729 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$118K321,690
- 1711 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K421,710
- 1721 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,410
- 8721 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K321,398
- 8717 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$103K321,694
- 1733 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K321,411
- 1647 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$128K422,088
- 8704 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$143K432,136
- 8705 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$117K321,733
- 8711 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K321,548
- 1743 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$108K321,225
- 8645 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$115K321,450
- 1631 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$111K31.51,882
- 8740 Haverhill St Jacksonville, FL$133K321,929
- 8703 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$82K321,246
- 8634 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K321,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.