874 46th St, Oakland, CA 946083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $682,500
- Price/sqft: $443
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Parcel #: 013 116702200
- Zillow Home ID: 24751698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 874 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Longfellow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Oakland, and 85.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Longfellow home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Longfellow home values.
- 878 46th St Oakland, CA$478K211,178
- 870 46th St Oakland, CA$610K211,310
- 882 46th St Oakland, CA$499K211,178
- 881 47th St Oakland, CA$559K31.51,602
- 877 47th St Oakland, CA$418K221,071
- 866 46th St Oakland, CA$549K32.51,884
- 885 47th St Oakland, CA$492K----1,017
- 873 47th St Oakland, CA$520K22958
- 887 47th St Oakland, CA$474K221,020
- 869 47th St Oakland, CA$580K53.52,636
- 886 46th St Oakland, CA$582K31.51,800
- 862 46th St Oakland, CA$478K211,144
- 875 46th St Oakland, CA$596K321,370
- 871 46th St Oakland, CA$531K31948
- 889 47th St Oakland, CA$489K211,272
- 879 46th St Oakland, CA$500K21.5886
- 865 46th St Oakland, CA$619K431,683
- 865 47th St Oakland, CA$488K211,117
- 883 46th St Oakland, CA$623K421,542
- 891 47th St Oakland, CA$476K21.51,017
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.