- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,663 all time views
- HOA Fee: $133
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: O5331968
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 802 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Other, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 34192951000000070
- Zillow Home ID: 81414511
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $385-695K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32771 home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 10.1% increase for Sanford as a whole. Among 32771 homes, this home is 249.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Sanford, and 59% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32771 home values.
|Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$518K||--||5.5||3,820|
|878 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$484K||5||4||3,642|
|870 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$637K||--||6.5||4,402|
|866 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$529K||--||5||3,700|
|882 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$545K||5||4||4,097|
|886 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$487K||5||4||3,456|
|862 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$538K||5||4||3,831|
|875 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$539K||--||4.5||3,967|
|879 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$464K||4||3||3,616|
|871 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$491K||4||4||3,366|
|858 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$556K||4||3.5||3,823|
|911 Longwood Markham Rd Sanford, FL||$430K||4||4||3,092|
|921 Longwood Markham Rd Sanford, FL||--||--||--||--|
|901 Longwood Markham Rd Sanford, FL||$653K||--||6||4,718|
|867 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$513K||4||5||3,612|
|883 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$479K||4||3.5||3,435|
|887 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$557K||4||4||4,026|
|863 Cardinal Pointe Cv Sanford, FL||$491K||4||4||3,340|
|831 Longwood Markham Rd Sanford, FL||$417K||--||4||3,117|
|931 Longwood Markham Rd Sanford, FL||$376K||--||3.5||2,699|
Nearby Schools in Sanford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!