- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
874 Hibiscus Ln, San Jose, CA 951174 beds, 2 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 29934079
- Zillow Home ID: 19605514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 874 Hibiscus Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 882 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$749K321,437
- 866 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$745K321,437
- 890 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$856K421,732
- 858 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$774K421,562
- 873 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$832K321,437
- 867 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$854K421,562
- 881 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$841K421,562
- 902 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$771K321,437
- 893 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$844K421,562
- 859 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$799K421,562
- 3961 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$837K321,437
- 3954 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$790K421,370
- 903 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$859K421,562
- 912 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$874K421,934
- 844 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$830K321,437
- 3965 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$855K421,562
- 913 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$839K321,437
- 901 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$817K421,562
- 3966 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$850K321,508
- 843 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$842K321,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.