- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Built in 2007
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,862 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $625,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: O5358663
- View Virtual Tour
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Other, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ End Unit, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 7
- Floor size: 2,903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 352328898016120
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 82106504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $469-782K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is 73.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.7% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8745 The Esplanade|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!