8746 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 3 baths, 4,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $1,600,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 880 sqft
- Partial basement, 1440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,070 sqft
- Parcel #: 3426049032
- Zillow Home ID: 48873577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8746 Sand Point Way Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Matthews Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% less than in Seattle, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
960 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 8748 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$2.05M42.53,900
- 8732 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.4M322,040
- 8750 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$3.11M54.56,200
- 8724 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.31M53.752,870
- 8730 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$854K42.752,450
- 8752 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.89M532,540
- 8756 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.2M41.752,400
- 8716 Sand Point Way NE APT 14 Seattle, WA$1.78M21980
- 8760 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.49M42.752,640
- 8702 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.92M22.752,380
- 8764 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.47M42.52,360
- 8754 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$718K53.752,740
- 8772 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$2.23M544,110
- 8580 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.56M41.752,300
- 8550 54th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.26M345,030
- 8554 54th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.09M533,730
- 8538 54th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.69M53.55,740
- 8576 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$2.42M32.753,870
- 8920 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.92M53.53,240
- 5336 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$1.97M43.54,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.