875 7th St W, Birmingham, AL 352043 beds, 1 bath, 1,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $26,500
- Price/sqft: $15
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,757 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22342019006000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 942458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 875 7th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Birmingham, and 1.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35204 home values.
- 877 7th St W Birmingham, AL$81K321,893
- 873 7th St W Birmingham, AL$48K311,340
- 879 7th St W Birmingham, AL$52K312,136
- 871 7th St W Birmingham, AL$69K422,149
- 881 7th St W Birmingham, AL$66K311,666
- 869 7th St W Birmingham, AL$73K321,701
- 874 6th St W Birmingham, AL$88K322,094
- 870 6th St W Birmingham, AL$81K321,655
- 878 6th St W Birmingham, AL$69K311,500
- 883 7th St W Birmingham, AL$63K31.51,692
- 868 6th St W Birmingham, AL$71K311,569
- 874 7th St W Birmingham, AL$36K311,272
- 876 7th St W Birmingham, AL$44K21780
- 882 6th St W Birmingham, AL$65K311,485
- 872 7th St W Birmingham, AL$48K411,722
- 864 6th St W Birmingham, AL$50K311,439
- 865 7th St W Birmingham, AL$71K411,889
- 878 7th St W Birmingham, AL$37K311,466
- 870 7th St W Birmingham, AL$35K311,434
- 885 7th St W Birmingham, AL$45K311,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.