- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,841 all time views
- HOA Fee: $454
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Flood, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 14045009
- Zillow Home ID: 19281706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $376-451K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94947 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Novato as a whole. Among 94947 homes, this home is valued 31% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94947, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Novato, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94947 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 10 Novato, CA||$473K||3||2||1,399|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 7 Novato, CA||$408K||2||2||1,174|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 11 Novato, CA||$413K||2||2||1,174|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 8 Novato, CA||$469K||3||2||1,399|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 12 Novato, CA||$475K||3||2||1,399|
|875 Tamalpais Ave # 5 Novato, CA||$417K||2||2||1,174|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 6 Novato, CA||$475K||3||2||1,399|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 3 Novato, CA||$418K||2||2||1,174|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 4 Novato, CA||$474K||3||2||1,399|
|1717 Novato Blvd APT 13 Novato, CA||$449K||2||2||1,381|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 6 Novato, CA||$464K||3||2||1,399|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 13 Novato, CA||$399K||2||2||1,102|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 13 Novato, CA||$411K||2||2||1,174|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 17 Novato, CA||$356K||1||1||910|
|1717 Novato Blvd APT 14 Novato, CA||$433K||2||1.5||1|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 16 Novato, CA||$413K||2||2||1,169|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 1 Novato, CA||$399K||1||1||910|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 14 Novato, CA||$440K||2||2||1,237|
|875 Tamalpais Ave APT 2 Novato, CA||$418K||2||2||1,169|
|875 Tamalpais Ave <Strong>unit Number: </Strong> # 14 Novato, CA||$533K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!