- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $472,500
- Price/sqft: $174
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1105 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Convection Oven, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Trash Compactor, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Perimeter, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Xeriscaping, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Heat Pump, Heating \ Propane, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Handicap Doorway, Interior Features \ Humidifier, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Rev. Osmosis System, Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Interior Features \ Water Pur. System, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Office, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-County, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-County, Roof \ Concrete Tile, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, RV/Garage/Park \ Parking Pad, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Grass, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Rural, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Photovoltaic-Grid Td, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Co, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Water Heater \ Propane, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades, Window/ Coverings \ Tinted
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,723 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10217253
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 8724428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is valued 43.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% lower than in Prescott, and 24.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|8690 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$845K||4||4||4,408|
|8800 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$635K||5||5||5,374|
|8800 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$986K||5||5||5,374|
|8715 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$445K||3||2||2,380|
|2445 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$803K||--||--||4,365|
|8640 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$782K||4||3.5||3,600|
|8605 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$796K||3||5||4,180|
|2425 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$536K||3||3.5||3,000|
|8850 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$563K||4||3||3,052|
|8675 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$387K||3||2||2,173|
|2465 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$465K||--||--||2,321|
|2395 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$714K||--||--||4,138|
|8795 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$390K||--||--||1,915|
|8900 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$480K||--||--||2,654|
|2485 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$525K||3||2||2,700|
|8590 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$846K||--||--||4,290|
|8835 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$357K||--||--||1,805|
|8565 N Valley Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$401K||3||2||2,110|
|2305 W Live Oak Dr Prescott, AZ||$373K||1||2||1,983|
|2400 W Green Brier Dr Prescott, AZ||$480K||3||2||2,312|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!