8752 N Port Cir, Indianapolis, IN 462365 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 123 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Partial basement, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,362 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490115123032000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1162239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8752 N Port Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8730 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$372K42.53,820
- 8742 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$235K--1.52,200
- 8739 Promontory Rd Indianapolis, IN$243K32.52,158
- 12160 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$407K--2.52,725
- 8729 Promontory Rd Indianapolis, IN$254K432,516
- 12150 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$323K42.53,478
- 12220 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$330K--2.53,147
- 8749 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$250K42.52,594
- 8736 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$311K--1.52,387
- 8719 Promontory Rd Indianapolis, IN$277K--22,629
- 8739 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$249K--1.52,682
- 12159 Bay Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$272K--1.52,732
- 12140 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$319K42.53,270
- 8709 Promontory Rd Indianapolis, IN$272K--1.52,432
- 8730 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$314K42.53,820
- 8820 Anchorage Dr Indianapolis, IN$331K52.53,168
- 12149 Bay Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$300K--1.52,671
- 8729 N Port Cir Indianapolis, IN$314K--1.52,676
- 12237 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$289K--1.53,342
- 8828 Anchorage Dr Indianapolis, IN$318K443,379
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.