8753 Glenloch St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $76,399
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 652277500
- Zillow Home ID: 10575982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8753 Glenloch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 8755 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,152
- 8751 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$134K31.51,152
- 8757 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,152
- 8749 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,152
- 8759 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,152
- 8747 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,152
- 8761 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,152
- 8745 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,152
- 8763 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,152
- 8743 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$140K321,152
- 8752 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,152
- 8750 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,152
- 8754 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,152
- 8748 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,152
- 8765 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,152
- 8756 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,152
- 8741 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,152
- 8753 Glenloch St # D Philadelphia, PA$85K------
- 8746 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,152
- 8758 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.