- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8754 Gillespie St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $149,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 652239124
- Zillow Home ID: 10575667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8754 Gillespie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 8756 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,296
- 8752 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,296
- 8750 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,296
- 8758 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$129K311,296
- 8760 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$130K321,296
- 8748 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,296
- 8762 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,296
- 8746 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$117K321,296
- 8744 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,296
- 8764 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,296
- 8757 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,296
- 8759 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$117K311,296
- 8755 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$126K42.51,296
- 8761 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,296
- 8753 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,296
- 8763 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$125K321,296
- 8742 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,296
- 8751 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,296
- 8765 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,296
- 8749 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.