8757 Arlene Ter, Los Angeles, CA 900464 beds, 3 baths, 2,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,115,000
- Price/sqft: $537
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 5564010016
- Zillow Home ID: 20800516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8757 Arlene Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% higher than in Los Angeles, and 109.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beverly Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 8749 Arlene Ter West Hollywood, CA$1.35M432,045
- 8750 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.02M22990
- 8766 Arlene Ter West Hollywood, CA$1.13M321,510
- 2416 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.49M432,187
- 8754 Arlene Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.3M221,644
- 8744 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.37M443,231
- 2400 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$844K11921
- 8744 Arlene Ter Los Angeles, CA$2.54M333,353
- 8741 Arlene Ter West Hollywood, CA$1.52M332,278
- 8758 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.16M333,687
- 2426 Greenvalley Rd West Hollywood, CA$1.22M221,462
- 8763 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.29M3--1,447
- 8757 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$985K211,069
- 2407 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.08M421,394
- 8751 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$948K22.51,106
- 2415 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$878K21988
- 8755 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.19M43.54,428
- 8747 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 8801 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.2M221,470
- 8732 Skyline Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.16M221,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.