8760 Oxwell Ln, Laurel, MD 207085 beds, 3 baths, 2,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 534 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 101111673
- Zillow Home ID: 37446080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8760 Oxwell Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20708 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% lower than in Laurel, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 20708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laurel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20708 home values.
- 8758 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$316K--2.52,228
- 8702 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$317K42.51,980
- 8761 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$327K--2.52,374
- 8763 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$311K--32,228
- 8704 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$312K--2.52,228
- 8759 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$317K--32,414
- 8756 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$315K432,220
- 8766 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$306K422,166
- 8765 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$326K--32,442
- 8757 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$447K--3.53,560
- 8703 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$311K--2.52,228
- 8705 Crestmont Ln Laurel, MD$331K--32,414
- 8754 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$316K--2.52,228
- 8707 Crestmont Ln Laurel, MD$327K--32,400
- 8767 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$314K--2.52,228
- 8706 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$318K--32,414
- 8703 Crestmont Ln Laurel, MD$330K--32,614
- 8705 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$312K--2.52,256
- 8707 Crystal Rock Ln Laurel, MD$317K--2.52,648
- 8770 Oxwell Ln Laurel, MD$329K--32,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.