8762 Jackson St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- 5754425, $135, 000, 6841 Souder Street, Philadelphia, PA, Everything in the home will be brand new including energy star appliances, high efficiency boiler, water heater, as well as stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher!! There is a new 200 amp electrical service and plumbing throughout. Original hardwood floors will be refinished throughout. And to top it all off, you have no worries because the home comes with a full one-year warranty and the roof carries a five-year warranty!!!!, 5792645, 5792645, Philadelphia
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 652254900
- Zillow Home ID: 10575796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8762 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 8760 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,296
- 8764 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$138K311,296
- 8766 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$139K311,296
- 8756 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,296
- 8758 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,296
- 8754 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,296
- 8752 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,296
- 8763 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$127K31.51,296
- 8765 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,296
- 8761 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,296
- 8759 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$124K311,296
- 8750 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,296
- 8757 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,296
- 8755 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,296
- 8748 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,296
- 8753 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,296
- 8751 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,296
- 8749 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,296
- 8746 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,296
- 8747 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$123K311,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!