8765 Appian Way, Los Angeles, CA 900465 beds, 7 baths, 4,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,000,000
- Price/sqft: $624
- MLS #: 14763785
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 5562009009
- Zillow Home ID: 20800009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8765 Appian Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 8761 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.43M322,456
- 8766 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$4.77M276,873
- 8777 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$2.43M574,730
- 8743 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.89M543,493
- 8790 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA--------
- 8782 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$3.36M544,800
- 8787 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$2.74M574,390
- 8760 Appian Way West Hollywood, CA$1.3M321,573
- 8742 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.02M221,121
- 8800 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA--------
- 1890 Blue Heights Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.85M467,673
- 8738 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.2M221,202
- 8809 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.76M331,887
- 8746 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$2.15M53.753,265
- 1885 Blue Heights Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.54M221,523
- 1860 Blue Heights Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.01M221,531
- 8552 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$857K221,259
- 8548 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$1.27M321,890
- 8815 Appian Way Los Angeles, CA$3.01M54.53,832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292