- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 10,180 all time views
- HOA Fee: $21
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Construction Status \ Completed, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Level, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Cover for Pool, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 032428090500420
- Zillow Home ID: 46051168
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-578K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is valued 27% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.4% greater than in Orange, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|8760 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$524K||4||4||3,504|
|8772 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$506K||4||4||3,297|
|9262 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$442K||4||3||2,772|
|9254 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$467K||4||4||2,887|
|8754 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$410K||4||3||2,498|
|9270 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$539K||5||4||3,536|
|8767 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$427K||4||3||2,508|
|9246 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$422K||4||3||2,471|
|9318 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$450K||4||3||2,806|
|9300 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$471K||4||3||2,908|
|8748 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$466K||4||3||3,067|
|8778 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$437K||4||3||2,678|
|9326 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$849K||5||5.5||4,694|
|8779 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$496K||5||3||3,122|
|9334 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$459K||4||3||2,806|
|9238 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$410K||4||3||2,473|
|9253 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$442K||4||3||2,832|
|9261 Wickham Way Orlando, FL||$482K||5||3||3,050|
|8742 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$463K||4||3.5||2,954|
|8784 Wittenwood Cv Orlando, FL||$471K||5||4||2,858|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!