- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- Views: 2,433 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $101,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Parking, Included In Monthly Rent \ Snow Removal, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Laundry Room Access \ Coin Op Laundry, Laundry Room Access \ Shared, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,894 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0025 B:0118 L:0101
- Zillow Home ID: 58974483
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 78.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 67.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!