- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 4,499 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $264
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:00016 B:0000 L:019-F
- Zillow Home ID: 56865933
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02767 home values will fall 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Raynham as a whole. Among 02767 homes, this home is valued 6.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 61% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02767, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% higher than in Raynham, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02767 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raynham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02767 home values.
|859 Judson St Raynham, MA||$266K||2||2||1,472|
|849 Judson St Raynham, MA||$320K||4||2||2,000|
|869 Church St Raynham, MA||$339K||3||2||2,334|
|875 Judson St Raynham, MA||$278K||4||1.5||1,352|
|868 Church St Raynham, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,500|
|858 Church St Raynham, MA||$224K||3||1||912|
|884 Church St Raynham, MA||$284K||4||2.5||1,092|
|849 Church St Raynham, MA||$309K||4||1||1,932|
|872 Judson St Raynham, MA||$244K||--||2||988|
|842 Church St Raynham, MA||$223K||2||1||912|
|898 Church St Raynham, MA||$402K||4||2||3,809|
|898 Church St Raynham, MA||$503K||4||2||3,654|
|886 Judson St Raynham, MA||$310K||3||2.5||1,616|
|831 Church St Raynham, MA||$365K||3||2.5||1,824|
|809 Judson St Raynham, MA||$233K||3||1||976|
|905 Judson St Raynham, MA||$394K||4||2.5||2,352|
|902 Judson St Raynham, MA||$292K||3||1.5||1,638|
|815 Church St Raynham, MA||$366K||3||2.5||2,026|
|106 Leonard St Raynham, MA||$492K||4||2.5||2,353|
|910 Judson St Raynham, MA||$283K||2||2.5||1,370|
Nearby Schools in Raynham
PK-4 & ungraded3.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!