878 Addison Ave, Lombard, IL 60148
Sold on 8/24/12: $169,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.25 baths
- Single Family:1,079 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $169,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesNew Furnace, Washer, Dryer, Fixtures
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4484251
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0616119074
- Days on Zillow569
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$191,465||$172K – $209K||-$1,743||$177||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,564/mo||$1.4K – $1.7K/mo||+$26||$1.45||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60148 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Lombard as a whole. Among 60148 homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Lombard, and 208.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
Neighborhood for 878 Addison Avenue
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005